Skip to content
DRRC 2020 Year in Review
2020 Policy Priorities
- November 23 – Letter to Biden-Harris Transition Team: Summary Recommendations to Develop and Implement a Comprehensive Research Agenda on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation During the Biden Administration.
- November 19 – Letter to Congressional Appropriators: Request for FY 2021 Funding Increase to NIDILRR; Report Language on Research Priorities for Federal Research Agencies.
- November 16 – Letter to NIH: Comments on Proposed NIH Rehabilitation Research Plan Objectives.
- October 16 – Letter to Congress: Please Cosponsor the Assistive Technology and Devices for Americans Study Act (“Triple A” Study Act).
- September 8 – Letter to HHS, NIH, and CDC: Support for Federal Investment into COVID-19 Research on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation.
- June 11 – Letter to Congress: Mandating Collection of Disability Status Data in Reporting Regarding COVID-19 Testing, Diagnoses, Treatment, and Outcomes.
- June 11 – Letter to Congress: Request to Increase Funding for NIDILRR and Prioritize Disability and Rehabilitation Research in FY 2021 Appropriations.
- May 18 – Letter to Senators: Thank You for Prioritizing Disability Data Collection During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- May 15 – Letter to HHS: Collection of Disability Status Data in Mandated Reporting Regarding COVID-19 Testing, Diagnoses, Treatment, and Outcomes.
- May 13 – Congressional Letter to HHS: Collect Disability Status Data in COVID-19 Reporting.
- March 13 – Bipartisan Disabilities Caucus Letter to Appropriators: Increase Funding for NIDILRR in FY 2021.